Click alternate view thumbnails to enlarge
Click available colors to enlarge
Product DetailsDescription:The Sun Mountain Sunday X-Strap 2013 carry bag delivers a lightweight, X-Strap Dual Strap System. The bag also offers a towel holder, velour-lined valuables pocket, ball pouch and vinyl reinforced bottom. The Sunday X-Strap weighs in at only 2 pounds and is a quick and simple way to get around the course.Player Type: MenBrand: Sun MountainModel: Sunday X-Strap 2013Bag Type: CarryMaterial: NylonCarry Type: Dual StrapDivider: 2-Way
10 Definitions to Brighten Sunday
- Accountant - Someone you hire to explain that you didn't make the money you did.
- Consciousness - The time between naps.
- Justice - A decision in your favor.
- Paradox - Two physicians.
- Court of law - The place where a suit is pressed and a man can be taken to the cleaners.
- Flattery - An insult in gift wrapping.
- Capitalism - The survival of the fattest.
- A Consultant - A person who borrows your watch, tells you what time it is, pockets the watch, and sends you a bill for it.
- A Born Loser - Somebody who calls the telephone number that's scrawled in lipstick on the phone booth wall and his wife answers.
- Alimony - The cost of loving.