- New 5-way stadium top with upgrade with easy carry tough top-handle
- Anti-Fatigue Pivot Strap System
- New Air Flow hip pad system for comfort
- Anti-split stand system prevents stand legs from opening too wide
- 9 total pockets including dual insulated beverage sleeve pocket
- Base is cart compatible
- Water resistant valuables pocket
- 5.4 lbs
- 9.5" top opening
Sometimes, "approach" and "stand" don't go together.
Take this example of the famous final approach to Runway 10 at St. Maarten's Princess Juliana International Airport:
Standing up on this approach... probably not a very good idea.
But the TaylorMade Approach Stand Bag? "Approach" and "Stand" are like peas and carrots when TaylorMade does it.
The Approach Stand Bag is great for people who walk the course, but it also works great if you sometimes want to ride.
Its non-slip base is suitable for strapping into the cart. Then for the days when you want to walk the course, the Anti-Fatigue pivot strap system helps distribute the weight of the clubs and bag across both shoulders. And the Air Flow hip pad keeps your hips and back from getting too wet or too tired from uncomfortable rubbing.
You also get 9 pockets for storage, including an insulated beverage sleeve and a water resistant valuables pocket. Score!