Click alternate view thumbnails to enlarge
Click available colors to enlarge
NOTE: Size chart does not indicate availability and is for reference only.
|Cutter & Buck Apparel Size Chart - Shirt|
Product DetailsDescription:The Cutter & Buck DryTec Luxe Alder Brook Stripe polo is constructed of 46% cotton, 44% polyester, and 10% lycra spandex and includes moisture-wicking properties to keep you cool and dry throughout the day. It features a double-faced knit collar, 3-button placket, open sleeves, side vents, logo blue piping inside the back neck, and the C&B pennant on the left sleeve.Player Type: MenBrand: Cutter & BuckModel: DryTec Luxe Alder Brook StripeType: ShirtMaterial: 46% Cotton/44% Polyester/10% Lycra Spandex
Shirts. Who needs 'em?
Whenever I think about shirts I almost immediately start thinking about drinking at a bar, because doing so requires me to put one on for the first time each day. It can be unnerving with so many establishments to choose from, so I've started making my decisions based on how entertaining the signs out front are. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Alcohol - because no great story started with someone eating a salad.
- Free air guitar with every pint.
- Come in and meet your future ex-wife.
- Something witty and thought-provoking (that's what my boss told me to write on this chalkboard).
- I distrust camels and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
- Alcohol and calculus don't mix, so don't drink and derive.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- We have 1,100 satisfied clients and one creepy guy who isn't allowed back (you know who you are!).
- Tonight's special: nothing. Nothing is on special. You are not special.
And my personal favorite:
Soup of the Day: The Tears of our Enemies.