Representative photos. Actual product will look used, have a full shaft with grip, and be in a brown box.
Click alternate view thumbnails to enlarge
Used Golf Club Ratings
- Frickin’ Awesome
- Ever get a club so wrong that you return it without even playing with it? That's where frickin' awesome clubs come from. They are manufacturers' returns that have never been used. Sure, there may be some minimal shop wear, but who cares? We're selling them at a used price, and that’s frickin’ awesome!
- There may be some slight ball marks on the face or a bit of light scratching on the sole, but that’s to be expected on a used club. Given the savings, these clubs are still pretty sweet!
- These clubs have normal ball marks and scratching on the face and sole. They might even have light scratches, paint chips, or minor dings/nicks, on or around the crown. It’s OK. You’re still getting a good club at a great price.
- Could Be Worse
- I’m sure you’ll get in plenty of good rounds with these clubs, but it's pretty clear that someone else did that first. Expect these to be frequently played clubs complete with cosmetic blemishes. Hey, they could be worse considering their bargain barrel prices.
- Don't Bother
- You won't actually find these clubs on DIVOT. They're so terrible that we don’t sell them. Any used clubs we deem unplayable or have issues beyond cosmetic ones are immediately incinerated on consecrated ground.
Product DetailsDescription:The Titleist 913H hybrid features a smaller, lighter SureFit Tour hosel (as compared to the 910H hybrids) which allows players to adjust both loft and lie to fine-tune ball flight, resulting in improved distance and accuracy. It features a lower CG location and SureFit Tour weight for optimal trajectory and spin control. It also features progressive CG and offset through the range of lofts which promotes proper ground contact giving players the proper ball flight and yardage gaps.Player Type: MenBrand: TitleistModel: 913HClub: HybridHeadcover Included: NoTool Included: No
It takes a lot of balls to play golf like you...
Of course that would have been a great shot had they put the hole over there. But I think I can help you with your game, I've identified your problem, you're standing too close to the ball... after you hit it.
I'm just kidding around, you are not that bad. I knew one golfer who was petrified of lightening, I tried to reassure him that it was a perfectly blue sky, it didn't help. Only thing that made him feel safe was walking around with a 1-iron over his head rambling about how not even God can hit a 1-iron.
Personally I'm an excellent golfer, I always sink my last putt! My companions claim I spend too much time in the woods, but that's just the beer. Just remember, golf is a game of numbers not pictures, it doesn't matter how you got the score as long as it's under three digits.