Representative photos. Actual product will look used, have a full shaft with grip, and be in a brown box.
Click alternate view thumbnails to enlarge
Used Golf Club Ratings
- Frickin’ Awesome
- Ever get a club so wrong that you return it without even playing with it? That's where frickin' awesome clubs come from. They are manufacturers' returns that have never been used. Sure, there may be some minimal shop wear, but who cares? We're selling them at a used price, and that’s frickin’ awesome!
- There may be some slight ball marks on the face or a bit of light scratching on the sole, but that’s to be expected on a used club. Given the savings, these clubs are still pretty sweet!
- These clubs have normal ball marks and scratching on the face and sole. They might even have light scratches, paint chips, or minor dings/nicks, on or around the crown. It’s OK. You’re still getting a good club at a great price.
- Could Be Worse
- I’m sure you’ll get in plenty of good rounds with these clubs, but it's pretty clear that someone else did that first. Expect these to be frequently played clubs complete with cosmetic blemishes. Hey, they could be worse considering their bargain barrel prices.
- Don't Bother
- You won't actually find these clubs on DIVOT. They're so terrible that we don’t sell them. Any used clubs we deem unplayable or have issues beyond cosmetic ones are immediately incinerated on consecrated ground.
Product DetailsDescription:The TaylorMade White Smoke IN-12 putter promotes great feel and excellent stability on mis-hits. It also features a richer, and more durable white finish to eliminate glare and create a contrast with the turf for easy aiming. The PureRoll Surlyn® face insert promotes forward spin for a smooth, accurate roll and soft feel. The alignment lines frame the ball, making aiming easy while maintaining a clean appearance.Player Type: MenBrand: TaylorMadeModel: White Smoke IN-12Club: PutterHeadcover Included: No
BOOM! It Could Be Worse....