Click alternate view thumbnails to enlarge
Click available colors to enlarge
NOTE: Size chart does not indicate availability and is for reference only.
|Greg Norman Apparel Size Chart - Shirt|
Product DetailsDescription:The Greg Norman ProTek Engineered Stripe Polo is constructed with PlayDry material. Using its advanced catch, move, and release system, PlayDry has the ability to move moisture faster and further than any yarn on the market today, keeping you drier longer. In addition, it features a fine pique texture, microfiber yarn, and is antimicrobial. This great shirt also features a Multi-Color Shark logo on the back neck and has UV protection of UPF 50+.Player Type: MenBrand: Greg NormanModel: ProTek Engineered StripeType: ShirtMaterial: 100 % Microfiber Polyester
Soup Du Jour
Whenever I think about shirts I almost immediately start thinking about drinking at a bar, because doing so requires me to put one on for the first time each day. It can be unnerving with so many establishments to choose from, so I've started making my decisions based on how entertaining the signs out front are. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Alcohol - because no great story started with someone eating a salad.
- Free air guitar with every pint.
- Come in and meet your future ex-wife.
- Something witty and thought-provoking (that's what my boss told me to write on this chalkboard).
- I distrust camels and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
- Alcohol and calculus don't mix, so don't drink and derive.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- We have 1,100 satisfied clients and one creepy guy who isn't allowed back (you know who you are!).
- Tonight's special: nothing. Nothing is on special. You are not special.
And my personal favorite:
Soup of the Day: The Tears of our Enemies.